**Begin with a base coat of blinc flesh tone eye shadow primer on the lid.
1. Place a neutral sandy beige matte eyeshadow on the lid and brow bone using blinc's all over shadow brush.
2. Add a deep espresso brown matte eyeshadow to the entire crease using a mini shader brush.
3. Using blinc's contour shadow brush, apply a matte taupe eyeshadow over the top of the crease color, blending the shadow up towards the brow bone.
4. Next, apply blinc's white eyeliner pencil under your lower lashes bringing it out to a point past the outer corner of the eye. Blend the line with a cosmetic cotton tip applicator then go over the line with a matte white eyeshadow using an angled liner brush.
5. Using blinc's ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen, create a wing on the outer corner of the eye, then continue to line the rest of the upper lash line.
6. Apply blinc lash primer to prep the lashes and then add a few coats of blinc's brown mascara amplified.