Danger. Intrigue. Rebellion. If you're a woman who loves these qualities in a man, it's likely your type of guy can be described in one word, and one word only - bad. What is it about these men that send women to the clouds and back?
To all the lovely ladies out there who are unavoidably attracted to scandalous rebels with a reputation the size of a Goodyear blimp, good news: there are bound to be perfect matches for you in every major city. Guys who consider a leather jacket to be part of their daily wardrobe and walk around with a chip on their shoulders can be reeled in - it just takes some careful preparation. In order to get your hands on one of these motorcycle misfits, there are strict procedures and protocols to follow.
1. Dress for the first date accordingly. Leather attire or any accessories adorned with spikes says "I'm a bad chick too."
2. Get his attention by making sure your breath smells like the scent of stale cigarettes or cheap vodka, especially if it's between the hours of noon and 6pm when he's still relatively sober.
3. When there are plenty of other girls flocking around him, weed out the competition by starting a random fist fight. Whatever you do, make sure you come out bloody and ready for more.
4. Don't talk about past relationships unless you were involved with a rock star, a pyromaniac who accidentally lit your cat on fire, or Hugh Hefner.
5. Never get mad if he's late or a no-show. In fact, always have cash on hand in case the need to bail him out of jail should arise.
6. If he's forced into rehab, don't write him to see how he's doing. Playing hard-to-get works wonders with troublemakers.
If you're in need of a man who's not afraid to send you his mug shot as a Christmas card, follow the exhilarating examples and you'll be good to go. Just don't come crying to us when he leaves you for your sister.