1. Begin by applying a thin layer of blinc eye shadow primer to your entire lid for stay-put power
2. Next, use blinc’s all over shadow brush to gently apply a neutral shadow to the entire lid
3. Now apply a darker shadow along the crease; begin at the outermost corner, working the brush back and forth to blend shadow
4. Next apply blinc’s dark brown eyeliner pencil to the top and bottom waterline
5. Finish off this look using an angled liner brush to apply the darker shadow beneath the lower lash line Voila a sultry daytime eye!
P.S. - Don't forget to apply 2 coats of blinc Mascara Amplified!