Steps for look:
1. To create this look, start with blinc flesh tone eye shadow primer as your base.
2. Pencil in your entire lid with blinc's black eyeliner pencil and continue to extend the color out past your eye and create your winged shape then add a point on the inner corner of your eye. No need to smudge the eyeliner, you want the color to be opaque.
3. With a medium shader brush, apply a deep royal blue eyeshadow to the center of your lid. Then, clean your brush and use it again this time applying a matte black eyeshadow to the rest of the lid over the areas of the black pencil.
4. To help create crisp edges and points, use blinc's brow and liner duo brush. Dab the end of the angled brush on the pencil and then use it to line your edges and wing.
5. Line under your lower lashes using a sharpened pencil, the angled liner brush, or your can even use blinc's ultrathin eyeliner pen.
6. Next, line your waterline with blinc's white eyeliner pencil.
7. Prep your eyelashes with blinc's lash primer then continue with a few coats of blinc's black mascara amplified.
8. Fill, tint, and set your brows with blinc eyebrow mousse. The shade used for this look was the black eyebrow mousse but if that's too dark for you then you can always match your natural color or try a shade darker!