1. Begin by applying blinc’s Light Tone Shadow Primer over entire lid (not shown).
2. Use a fluff brush to apply silver shadow below your crease.
3. Using a pencil brush, apply black shadow to the outer corner of your lid blending it out slightly past your eye, along your lower lash line and into your crease. Finish by blending above your crease in an upward motion creating a soft edge leading toward your brow bone.
4. Apply blinc's liquid eyeliner pen along your lash line. While
holding your lid taught, start from the inner corner of your eye,
gliding the pen outwards, once you reach the outer corner bring the tip out and up.
5. Finish off by applying blinc's black mascara amplified.