1. Apply a thin, even layer of blinc's light tone eyeshadow primer to your lid, extending it out past your eye.
2. With blinc's all over shadow brush apply a matte peach toned eyeshadow to your entire lid and out past the outer corner of your eye.
3. Using a mini shader brush, create a curved line along your crease. Once you've reached the outer edge of your lid, place a shadow shield against your skin from the end of your crease and angle it upwards. As you hold the shield apply the navy shadow to create a sharp angled line. Next, lower your shadow shield and create a second angled line starting along your lower lash line keeping a small space between the parallel lines. Then, shade along the outer portion of your upper lash line.
4. Apply a generous coat of blinc's lash primer to prep your lashes.
5. Add blinc mascara amplified in the color black for long, dark, voluminous lashes.