Looking sexy isn't just about attracting the gazes of guys - it's also about boosting your confidence and feeling good about the way you look. Even if you're just going to run a few errands, it never hurts to amp up your sexiness factor. Here are a few simple ways you can do just that.
1. Wear red. According to a study at the University of Rochester, men view women in red as more attractive. Whether it's a dress or a T-shirt, crimson will do you good.
2. Play up your eyes. Use blinc's tube mascaras and liquid eyeliner to define your lashes and make your peepers pop. Then, make as much eye contact as possible.
3. Don't slouch! If you walk confidently with your shoulders thrown back and your head held high, more people are likely to notice you, reports Allure Magazine.
4. Throw on some heels. Sandals, pumps, espadrilles, you name it - heels can not only boost your height, but also your overall appeal. Not to mention, they make your legs look longer!
5. Wear a subtle perfume. Allure recommends choosing a fragrance that can only be detected within close range. This will encourage people to get closer to you.