1. Prime your lids with blinc's light tone eye shadow primer. Then, place a matte cream-colored eyeshadow on the brow bone and a shimmer cream colored eyeshadow on the inner corner of the eyes.
2. Using the same shader brush used in step 1, add a deep chocolate brown matte eyeshadow to the outer corner of the lid.
3. Next use a pencil brush to combine the deep chocolate brown eyeshadow with a burgundy eyeshadow and apply it to the crease.
4. Using blinc's ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen create a thin winged liner look.
5. Intensify and define the lash line by prepping lashes with a base coat of blinc's black lash primer,
6. Apply 2 coats of blinc Mascara Amplified to finish off the look.