1. Prepare your lids for this look by applying a thin, even coat of blinc's light tone eye shadow primer.
2. Using blinc's all over shadow brush, apply a gold shade of eye shadow to the inner corners of the eye and along the inner ¾ of your lid.
3. Using blinc’s all over shadow brush add a deeper shade of gold to the outer corners of your lid.
4. Using a shader brush, apply a garnet shade of eyeshadow along the lower edge of your crease.
5. Using a freshly sharpened blinc eyeliner pencil in the color purple, line along your crease, starting above the inner corner of your eye and ending past the outer edge, aligning with your iris. Using the same blinc eyeliner pencil, line beneath your lower lashes. Use a clean cosmetic cotton tip to blend the crease line as well as smudge the lash line.
6. Apply a purple eyeshadow, similar in shade to blinc’s purple eyeliner pencil, using a sweeping motion, apply eye shadow over entire eyeliner base. Lastly, use blinc’s eye shadow blending brush to soften the crease and blend the color upward toward your highlight.
7. Create a precise winged liner look using blinc's ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen.