1. Prime your lids with blinc's light tone eye shadow primer.
2. Then using a shader brush place Gypsum eyeshadow on the brow bone and on the inner corner of the eyes.
- Using the same shader brush, add Graphite eyeshadow to the outer corner of the lid.
- Next use a pencil brush to combine the Graphite eyeshadow with Sienna eyeshadow and apply it to the crease.
3. Next, using light handed, short strokes apply blinc Eyebrow Mousse across the length of the brows.
4. Using blinc's ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen create a thin winged liner look.
5. Intensify and define the lash line by prepping lashes with a base coat of blinc's black lash primer,
6. Apply 2 coats of blinc Mascara Amplified to finish off the look.