1. Begin by applying blinc's flesh tone eyeshadow primer to the entire lid and along the lower lash line.
2. Place a white shimmer eye shadow on the inner corner of the eye, along the brow bone to highlight the arch of the brow, and along the outer corner of the lower lash line extending out past the eye.
3. Apply a nude peach tone eye shadow to the inner half of the lid.
4. Add a shimmer green eye shadow to the outer half of the lid, blending outward past the eye. Then place the same green eyeshadow along the lower lash line.
5. Blend a brown shimmer eye shadow into the crease of the eye and then blend the shadow into the lower lashes with an angled liner brush.
6. Create your favorite winged liner look with blinc's ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen.
7. Swipe on a few coats of blinc's black lash primer for bigger, bolder, darker lashes.
8. Finish off with blinc's black mascara amplified.