Now that spring's here, your wardrobe might be in need of a few minor adjustments. After all, fashionable clothing is always a great way to play up and show off your perfectly applied blinc cosmetics. Once your face is all dolled up with tube mascara and liquid eyeliner, slip on a few of these fashion trends for spring 2012!
1. Bright color-blocking. According to Glamour Magazine, bold outfits with cheerful color-blocking were all over the spring runways. Sold-color items like a wrap dress, skirt or cardigan are easy and effortless. Just make sure you stick to a maximum of three colors to avoid looking like a rainbow.
2. '20s-inspired threads. Harper's Bazaar reports that '20s fashions were all over the runways, from drop-waisted dresses to sparkling sequins. Throw on a few classic items and don a strand of pearls to really nail the look.
3. Pastels. It's really no surprise, but Elle Magazine points out that pastels were all over the runways, lending the shows an airy vibe that's perfect for spring. Pair pastel shades with neutral pieces or other pretty pastels for a modern take on these soft hues.
4. Bold prints. These days, prints are everywhere, and they're bigger than ever. Glamour points out that oversized floral prints, geometric shapes and even bird silhouettes are all fair game. Pair a bold piece with understated black pants and a simple solid-colored top, or mix and match prints in the same color family for a head-to-toe statement.
5. Anything white. There's nothing like white to break you out of your dark winter fashion slump. Harper's Bazaar reports that anything crisp, tailored and structured will fit in with spring's fashion choices. Pick up a white jacket with a statement collar or a pair of tailored cream pants.
6. Metallic basics. Rather than keeping your sparkle to your accessories, Glamour recommends choosing metallics basics to wear with any outfit. Pick up a sparkling jacket, a pair of shiny pants or a shimmering skirt. Worn with neutrals, they look super fresh.
7. Peplum skirts. If you're a woman who loves showing off your legs, you'll be thrilled with Elle Magazine's pick. The peplum skirt is a versatile item that can go with a number of different tops. Choose a bright color like pink and rock it with your favorite heels.
Once you've chosen an outfit, don't forget to take your ensemble to the next level by using blinc's tube mascaras and liquid eyeliners to define your eyes and make you truly unforgettable - no matter the occasion!