This variant is currently sold out
Blinc's Liquid Eyeliner
Vegan & Cruelty Free
Brush it on.. slide it off! Blinc's liquid eyeliner forms a water-proof, opaque layer of color. Since Blinc's Liquid Eyeliner is not an oil-based paint like conventional eyeliners, it won't fade, smudge, run or flake, and comes off with the combination of water and pressure in one even layer, effortlessly sliding off your skin with no mess. Formula is Vegan & Cruelty Free.
How To Apply
- As with our blinc mascara, blinc eyeliner should always be applied to clean and dry skin.
- Prior to application, remove all excess liner from the brush on the rim of the tube to control the quantity of liquid on the brush.
- When applying blinc eyeliner, it is easier to start from the outer edge of your lash line rather than the inner edge. Gently pull the lid towards your ear to get the most even application.
- You may even prefer to draw a few dots and then connect them giving you a thinner, more natural looking line.
- Draw a thin line evenly along the upper lid getting as close to the lashes as possible.
- Within 1 minute, apply additional layers of color to thicken the line.
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc eyeliner.
- Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower), will slide the "layer of color" effortlessly off your skin into your hand.
- No makeup remover is necessary!
- Does not penetrate your skin and leaves no residue.
Are the products Vegan?
Yes. See our full list of Vegan Makeup.
Do the products contain Gluten (grain of any kind)?
No. See our full list of Gluten Free Makeup.
Does the eyeliner have a thin actual brush to apply with or is it a felt tip?
blinc Eyeliner has a very thin actual brush that makes it very easy to apply a very straight thin line.
Can I put blinc Liquid Eyeliner brush on the inner rim of my eyelid?
Although the blinc formula is hypoallergenic we do not recommend applying it to this area simply because the inner rim of your eye is wet and blinc Eyeliner must be applied on a clean dry surface.
Does blinc Eyeliner have animal by-products?
No, blinc Eyeliner does not have any animal by-products.
How do I create a wide-eyed, radiant look?
Gently pull the lid skin taunt towards your ear and start at the inner part of the lid, draw a think line smoothly and evenly along the upper lid, getting as close to the lashes as possible. Make sure to apply your blinc Eyeliner all the way to the corner of y our eyes for the full effect. You can also try drawing three dashes. One at the inner corner, one in the middle of the lashes line and another at the outer corner and the connecting the dashes.
How do I remove my blinc Eyeliner?
Neither water alone nor pressure alone with remove blinc Eyeliner. Only the combinations of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (ie: shower), will slide the layer of color effortlessly off your lash line and into your hand. You will start to feel blinc Eyeliner become saturated as its grip on the skin loosens. Keep applying more warm water until the layer of color that was formed on your skin begins to slide off effortlessly.
Is the packaging recyclable?
1.)The new aluminum screw-top cylinder is reusable.We encourage consumers to hang onto the screw-top aluminum container and use it as a storage device in their purse or makeup bag for items such as tweezers, liner pencils, brow pencils, bobby pins, or anything else that fits and helps organize the inside of a purse.
2.) The new screw-top cylinder is made of aluminum and is thus recyclable. We encourage those clients who choose to discard the cylinder to discard them in the appropriate recycling bins. Please note the recycling symbol which appears on our packaging.
eyelinerliquid eyeliner penultra thin eyeliner peneyeliner pencilLOOK highly pigmented • • • • • • • • • •• • • • •• • • • •vibrant color• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •APPLICATION easy to apply• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •precise application• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •blendable formula• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •formula typeliquidliquidliquidpencil applicator descriptionthin brushfelt tip brushthinnest brush in world
at 0.00876mm!sharpenable pencilapplicator type
WEAR long lasting• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •non-irritating• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •smudge proof• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •waterproof• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •oily skin proof• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •REMOVAL peels off with just water and pressure
YesYesNoNowater-based removersomewhat effectivesomewhat effectiveeffictiveeffectiveoil-based removerleast effectiveleast effectivemost effectivemost effectiveNOTEWORTHY original peelable eyeliner technology
YesYesNoNoideal for contacts & sensitive eyesYesYesYesYesgreat for those with lash extensionsYesYesNoNo