Navy is the new black!
1. Prep lids with a coat of blinc's flesh tone eye shadow primer; this will even out your skin tone and lengthen the wear of the shadow.
2. Using blinc's all over shadow brush to apply a light gold shade of eye shadow to the entire lid.
3. Next, using a fluff brush, apply a matte cream color eye shadow to the brow bone thereby creating a subtle highlight.
4. Using an angled shader brush apply a matte light taupe eye shadow to the crease, creating both definition and depth.
5. Using blinc’s blue eyeliner pencil line both the top and bottom lash line, creating a wing by turning the pencil up slightly as you approach the outer corner.
6. Using an angled shadow brush apply a matte navy shadow directly over the lines created using blinc’s blue eyeliner pencil.
7. For superior volume, lengthening and the blackest black finish apply several coats of blinc’s black lash primer.
8. For added volume and drama apply 2 coats of blinc mascara AMPLIFIED
9. To enhance the look apply a tiny bit of blinc’s dark blue mascara to the tips of lashes.
Shop the blinc products used in this look