The Original Tubing Mascara
The Original Tubing Mascara
This variant is currently sold out
Blinc's Original Tubing Mascara
Vegan & Cruelty FreeBlinc's Tubing Mascara is the original tube-technology mascara. It's invented to form tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes for maximum amplification and hold, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and don't run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
Blinc's Tubing Mascara adds both volume and length, to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Neither water nor pressure alone will remove Blinc Mascara, only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure (no need for harsh makeup removers) will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes into your hand. Upon removal, you will actually see the tiny tubes slide into your hand.
Blinc's Original Tubing Mascara is a Vegan & Cruelty Free Mascara. It has been clinically tested to be non-irritating, making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
Original mascara Full size - 5mL / 0.17 fl. oz
Original mascara Travel size - 2.0mL / 0.07 fl. oz
Water/Aqua, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylparaben, Pentasodium Triphosphate [May Contain +/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]
How To Apply
You apply blinc like a regular mascara. It is important that you do not use conditioners, lotions, etc... before applying the mascara. blinc requires a dry, clean surface in order to adhere properly to your lashes. It takes blinc about 2 minutes to set and begin forming the tiny "tubes" around your lashes. Do not let it set before applying another coat in order to build...keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length and degree of lash separation before blinc mascara sets. Once it sets, you can no longer build. Try blinc Tubular Mascara Amplified to build even more dramatic looks.
Tips & Tricks
- If you accidently apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe your lashes with a dry q-tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- If required, once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting, for even greater definition.
- If you love blinc's performance qualities but occasionally use another mascara for a different look, try applying blinc over the other mascara to "tubify" and seal it with blinc's unparalleled staying power.
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions, since it doesn't require makeup remover (which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used).
- For an unexpected pop of color, use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple mascara on just the tips (make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color).
Do the products contain Gluten (grain of any kind)?
I don't understand how blinc mascara is water resistant, yet it only comes off with the use of water?
Neither water nor pressure alone is enough to remove blinc mascara. It is only when the two are combined that the mascara can be removed. By simply washing your face and applying gentle pressure to the lashes, the tubes that were formed will easily slide off. Water loosens the mascara's adhesion to the lashes, but it still takes the gentle pressure to remove the tubes. As an example of how much pressure is required, taking a shower should provide enough for blinc to slide off your lashes.
Can I use my regular make-up remover to take it off?
The only thing that will effectively remove the mascara is water and pressure. Using cleansing milks or eye make-up removers may or may not work.
Furthermore, they do not help the health of your eyes, so why use them?
The purpose of creating blinc was to avoid harmful makeup removers, as well as rubbing the part of the face most susceptible to wrinkling.
Will I damage or pull out my lashes when I am removing blinc mascara?
No. Once the mascara is saturated with water, the adhesiveness becomes neutralized and allows for the mascara to slide off effortlessly, leaving no tint or residue behind. blinc mascara does not have the penetrative effects of oil-based paint-based mascaras, which allow for impurities to build up at the root of the lash. Furthermore, blinc Mascara does not require the use of a harsh eye make-up remover, which can lead to eye irritation and redness.
Is it safe for sensitive eyes, contact lens & eyeglass wearers?
blinc mascara appeals to many with sensitive eyes, contact lens and eyeglass wearers. Since blinc mascara is an oil-free mascara, it does not run, smear, flake or penetrate the skin like traditional oil-based paint mascaras. For this reason, the chances for eye irritation and/or infection are greatly reduced. A lot of irritations occur due to a mascara flaking into the eye, blinc does not flake. In addition, due to blinc's revolutionary removal method, harmful excessive rubbing and harsh eye makeup removers are no longer accomplices to eye irritation. And because blinc does not smudge or smear, eyeglass wearers can be relieved to know that no mascara will be painting their glasses.
Does it add volume and length to the lashes?
Absolutely. Since it forms a tube around each lash, it amplifies both the lash's volume and length for a radiant natural look. Many women also apply a few additional strokes to the very tip of the lashes to add some extension. Have fun and experiment with different application methods!
Will it bunch up my lashes?
No. However, it needs to be applied correctly. Simply use blinc's lash brush and apply the mascara with a series of at least five strokes to ensure that the lashes are well separated. Then let the mascara set for two to three minutes without touching them.
Can I swim while I have blinc mascara on?
Many women do without a problem. However, please be aware that at such a high level of water saturation, the mascara will slide off with the slightest touch or pressure. The good news is, if you lose a few "tubes", you lose them like you would lose a piece of jewelry - it just comes off, without having to worry about a face full of mascara!
How long does one bottle of blinc mascara last?
That depends on the frequency of use, but it is recommended to replace your mascara every three months. Take into consideration that blinc does not flake off, so you no longer need to re-apply during the day, which means you will use less mascara. This should translate to a tube of blinc lasting longer than your current mascara. Other hygiene tips include: not sharing your mascara with anyone, removing your mascara every night prior to sleeping, and closing the bottle tightly after use.
What about blinc's price?
blinc mascara is priced at a level commensurate with the most exclusive brand names in the industry. Keep in mind that blinc mascara has 16 attributes distinguishing it from the most expensive brand available today. It is designed for women who objectively place performance ahead of image and marketing. When taking price into consideration, keep in mind that blinc should last longer than your current mascara since there is no need for reapplication throughout the day. Also, you will avoid the expense of a makeup removers and pads!
Where is blinc mascara manufactured?
blinc mascara is manufactured in Tokyo, Japan.
How long has blinc mascara been around?
blinc mascara has been marketed outside of the US for over 25 years. It was only in 1999 that blinc officially introduced blinc in the United States. In 2001, blinc also introduced blinc mascara in the United Kingdom.
Is it waterproof?
No. It's better! Waterproof mascaras are so tenacious that they can often be difficult to remove, requiring considerable time and effort to apply a harsh makeup remover to the delicate skin around the eyes. Ophthalmologists agree that women should avoid wearing daily mascaras that require makeup removers. blinc mascara provides superior hold than most waterproof mascaras, yet only requires water and gentle pressure for the tiny water resistant tubes to slide off the lashes upon removal.
What if I cry?
Crying does not produce enough water to loosen blinc mascara's adhesion to your lashes. Even if you did happen to cry enough tears it would not be enough to remove blinc's tubes, since they require the combination of water and slight pressure. With the combination of enough water and slight pressure, the tiny tubes slide off leaving no residue or tint behind! You can easily wipe the tiny tubes away, as you would a grain of sand on your face. You will not have to worry about having a face full of running mascara, or those infamous "raccoon eyes" since this is not possible with blinc mascara!
What is the active ingredient in blinc mascara?
blinc mascara's active ingredient is an acrylic copolymer.
Should I curl my lashes before or after I use blinc?
Understanding that your lashes will always fight back to get to their original form, most oil-paint based mascara's help the process, as the mascara weighs down the curl. If you curl your lashes first, and then apply blinc mascara, the tiny tubes that form around the curled lash act like a cast, keeping the curled form longer. Curl your lashes with our heated eyelash curler.
Has blinc mascara been tested?
blinc mascara has been tested by an independent certified laboratory in the United States. The tests were conducted to identify any irritancy potential utilizing the MatTek EpiOcular in vitro toxicity testing system, using Good Laboratory Practice principles. The results were definite - blinc mascara was given a non-irritating classification. We are also proud to say that blinc mascara has not been tested on animals.
What is the difference between Mascara (Original) and Mascara Amplified?
Blinc Mascara (Original) will give your lashes a natural look. Tubular Mascara Amplified will give your lashes a full look. If you add our white mascara primer to Mascara Amplified, you can achieve a dramatic look.
Blinc mascara (Original) has a non-buildable formula. The wet formula of the original Blinc mascara gives you about 30 seconds to create volume, after which it sets and becomes dry. Once the formula is dry, we do not recommend adding additional coats.
If you wish to apply additional coats later on, the Mascara Amplified version is your best bet. Its unique formula lets you apply more coats to create volume even after the formula sets.
Take care not to leave the mascara wand exposed for prolonged periods of time. When air reaches the product, it can act like a glue and seal off the mascara wiper. Wipe the mascara wand occasionally to prevent buildup, and make sure you close it tightly to keep it from drying out.
Use the combination of water and friction to remove mascara. Blinc’s formula is oil-free, which means makeup remover will not act as a solvent, thus it will not affect the mascara like oil-based conventional mascaras. A good amount of water and gentle but thorough friction using a cotton swab, towel or your fingers will allow the product to expand, loosen, and slide off your lashes effortlessly. Slight moisture (ex. humidity tears, or sweat) or dry friction (ex. rubbing your eyes) will not loosen the mascara tubes, so you will never have to worry about flaking, running, or smudging.
|MASCARA||Tubular Mascara Amplified|
|volumizing||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|lengthening||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|defining||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|curling||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|appearance||natural||every day glam|
|original tube forming technology||yes||yes|
|buildable volume & length||yes
(within 90 seconds)
|long lasting||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|non-irritating||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|flake-proof||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|clump-proof||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|better than water-proof||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|smudge-proof||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|oily skin-proof||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|holds lash curl||• • • • •||• • • • •|
|lots of water to slide tubes off||most effective||most effective|
|water-based remover||somewhat effective||somewhat effective|
|oil-based remover||least effective||least effective|
|tint or residue buildup left behind||no||no|
|ideal for contacts & sensitive eyes||yes||yes|
|great for false lashes & extensions||yes||yes|
|can be used as a seal over other mascaras||yes||yes|
|healthy non-penetrating formula||yes||yes|
Adding Extra Volume & Length
- For the most voluminous lashes, apply blinc lash primer to lashes before applying your blinc mascara.
- For additional volume, apply two or three coats while the mascara is still moist, waiting only about 20 seconds in between each coat (note: don't wait for it to dry completely in between coats).
- For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes, especially the lashes at the outer corners of the eyes with a few strokes of the mascara wand. Once set, additional coats cannot be applied.
- To add a lot of length: apply it in multiple strokes and several coats at the tip of the lashes. This almost acts like a lash extension and adds great length.
Tricks of the Trade
- The mascara may be used to gently fill in eyebrows and it will adhere just the same as it does to the lashes
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions since it doesn't require remover which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used for fake lashes.
- Even if using another mascara for top lashes, use blinc mascara on bottom lashes for flake proof, smudge proof wear.
- Blinc's 6 color choices offer lots of versatility. Black is the hands down favorite for an intense look, but many women like to try other colors as well. Dark Brown offers a gentler daywear look than the black while Medium Brown gives an even softer look and is well suited for women with light coloring. Blue, Purple and Green go on quite dark, but are reflected in certain lights for a subtle dash of color. Some blinc users apply the black mascara to the top lashes and a colored mascara to the bottom lashes.
- For an unexpected pop of color, you can even use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple on just the tips. Just make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color.
- If you accidently apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe lashes with a dry q-‐tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- Once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting for great definition.
- Of course we would love for you to use blinc mascara all of the time, but if you have a favorite mascara that you just can't do without, use your old favorite, but then apply blinc mascara on top. It acts as a sealant and locks in your favorite look, giving you all of blinc's great staying power.
- Do you use fibers on your lashes? If you do, blinc is the best mascara to apply after your fibers because it locks them into place, holding them all day, until you remove them at night.
Mascara Maintenance Tips
- Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening. Be sure to clean off the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it.
- When used on a daily basis, a tube of blinc mascara lasts approximately 2 months.
- We encourage consumers to hang onto the screw-top aluminum container and use it as a storage device in their purse or makeup bag for items such as tweezers, liner pencils, brow pencils, bobby pins, or anything else that fits and helps organize the inside of a purse.